As a user of this website, you are responsible for your own communications and for the consequences of their posting. You shall not:
1) Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it;
2) Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
3)Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
4) Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement;
5) Post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
6) Impersonate another person; or
7) Post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. The UFCW does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. The UFCW acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications that do not conform with these Terms and Conditions, the UFCW may investigate the allegation and decide in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The UFCW has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or non-performance of such activities. The UFCW reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the website for violating the Terms and Conditions or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. The UFCW may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the UFCW or may cause the UFCW to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.